Overseas Trade Offices
The State of Pennsylvania has 13 overseas trade offices, covering 44 countries, that provide very customized assistance at no cost for PA companies.
Current PA Trade Offices:
• Australia & New Zealand
• Central & Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine)
• Germany (Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland)
• Middle East Region (Egypt, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Turkey)
• Netherlands and Belgium
• Singapore (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
• South Korea
• United Kingdom (Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom)
Overseas Offices’ Services:
• Market and competitive intelligence
• Identification of overseas partners, agents or distributors; pre-screened per company’s criteria.
• Regulatory information on products, tariffs, and duty rates
• Foreign company background checks to ensure legitimacy
• Logistical issues such as in-country transportation and arrangement of appointments with potential customers or distributors
• Trade show support
In addition, Pennsylvania trade officials partner with other state and regional offices that offer assistance with trade in the Arab/Gulf region, Africa, Caribbean and South America.